My challenge

My thought process is a little strange. Apart from being somewhat slower than the others it moves in the following order.STATEMENT.QUESTION.CHALLENGE.A simple Statement turns into A pertinent yet complex Question which poses itself as A Challenge at a later instant of time.Now before i move on let me tell you that this post originated through a similar chain of thoughts on a bus journey to Delhi.

Bus journeys are boring and mundane, specially when you travel alone, someone breezily commented. The above statement invoked a reasonable question in my head:But doesn't a journey solely depend on YOU to enjoy or to not enjoy?Or in simple words.Can't a simple thing like a bus journey be equally engaging & intriguing if you want it to be? So after the statement & question there was this challenge i set myself. I decided to be on the look out for all things interesting outside (and inside) the bus. And here i spell out one by one (in the next few posts) my observations or if you may like to call it the obiter dicta.

No comments: