Silly Salina

This was during the 'pen down' in class 12.
The real aim of education is to stimulate the mind to think.

Strike one.
Strike two....and it was all over.
If only there had been another opportunity, I would have stopped her.

Luckily there wasn't.

It was a lonely day at the Sarovar Station.The sun was abt to set and so was 'my' Salina.
She was all alone, which was not unexpected.
Her voluptuous figure could easily be seen from a distance, as her sari clung close to her body. Her fragrance touched every corner of my body as i moved slowly to give her 'sufficient' time in her endeavours.

I shouted, "Salina" to warn her more than to stop her.She took a step forward as tears rolled down her face."Salina stop!!", I cried but in vain.She never let me do things, i reminisced as she fearlessly stepped closer to the track. One more step and it would be all over for me.
The most beautiful woman....
"Salina sorry" I pleaded and then slowly smiled anticipating her next step.
The train to Calcutta accelerated and she jumped....and went flat in front of the engine.Surely to heaven.
Silly Salina, I laughed as I hid my revolver.
She never let me do things......

No comments: